200 University Street
The Digital Marketing Manager will manage, develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
· Proven working experience in digital marketing or understanding of marketing concepts with a strong technical aptitude.
· SEO, email marketing, social media and UX knowledge required.
· Highly creative and proactive with experience in managing vendor relationships and ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical environments.
· Excellent grasp of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
· Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
· Desire to learn and keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
· Experience in event based sales highly desirable.
· Bachelors’ degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced study in digital marketing a plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Own campaigns from end-to-end and manage the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns including creating and editing email templates, manage targeting and segmentation, scheduling, editing, and deployment to drive program adoption at scale.
· Manage a monthly email calendar to document and schedule all email communications.
· Optimize key metrics including click-through-rates, open rates, and cost of acquisition.
· Track email best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
· Maintain the high quality and accuracy of email templates and email lists.
· Proven success in writing professional web and marketing copy, with the ability to produce compelling, optimized copy while maintaining brand messaging, persuasiveness and readability.
· Develop and deploy annual digital marketing plans consistent with the Seattle Symphony’s marketing and promotional goals, guided by the Senior Director of Marketing & Sales.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
· Leverage web analytic tools to identify UX trends and recommend alterations based on findings.
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
· Manage the deliverable cycle, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting
· Maintain a data-first approach through continual tracking, reporting, optimization and experimentation (A/B testing, etc) to meet or exceed company goals
· Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership based on agreed upon KPIs.
· Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects.
· Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
Full benefits package
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: November 6, 2018
The Seattle Symphony values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Individuals who bring diverse backgrounds and perspectives are encouraged to apply. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EOE) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the Seattle Symphony will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.