3125 3rd Avenue
Title: Program Director
Reports to: Senior Director of Community Resources
Location: Plaza West Naturally Occurring Retirement Community (NORC)
Under the supervision of the Senior Director of Community Resources, the NORC Program Director is responsible for the development, implementation and administration of a multi-faceted social services program for the senior residents of Kips Bay Court. Services include assessment, case planning, service referrals, and case management; individual and group counseling; and staff and volunteer supervision. Works with the NORC Community Advisory Board, residents, and community based organizations to ensure that the program is responsive to the board range of needs present in this diverse naturally retirement community.
- Provide management and supervision to NORC program as well as staff and volunteers.
- Complete performance evaluations for all staff.
- Responsible for submitting payroll on ultipro system on a weekly basis for all staff.
- Complete petty cash and check request for program, as well as approve purchases and close outs in the Yardi system.
- Develop case management plan with client profile, needs assessment, service plan, tracking forms, and release forms for participants.
- Conduct home visits and provide individual, family, and group counseling as needed.
- Conduct surveys of the needs of seniors in Kips Bay Court.
- Provide ongoing case management to ensure residents’ needs are being met.
- Organize, promote, and implement recreation, education, and cultural activities.
- Liaison with local service providers and community based organization.
- Conducts regular outreach to ensure NORC meets their targets.
- Prepare monthly reports and maintains related records as required.
- Conduct outreach for seniors to participate in weekly projects and activities.
- Input document information into Peer Place System DFTA’S Senior Tracking Analysis, & Reporting Systems (STARS) database/Salesforce.
- Identify volunteers to facilitate workshops.
- Assist in program evaluation.
- Coordinate with Resident Services staff and other Phipps Neighborhoods Programs.
- Serve as liaison to NYC Department for the Aging and other public agencies and community stockholders.
- Meet quarterly goals for the Salesforce / Peerplace.
- Hold quarterly Partnership meetings to identify the needs of the program.
- Participate in Supervision, Case Conference, NIA Meetings, Quarterly Managers Meetings, and Division Meetings.
- Masters Degree in Social Work preferred or, Psychology, or Counseling.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred. Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Computer literate. Ability to handle web-based data bases in order to input client data on a daily. Prior experience working with the aging population
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual Spanish preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If interested in this opportunity, please apply using the following link: