Details: Commensurate with experience
16 Beacon Street
Leading professional association seeks driven and intelligent individual with exceptional organizational skills to maintain the cleanliness of the facility, including all common areas, conference rooms, kitchens and restrooms. The Meeting Set-Up/Office Assistant is also responsible for the complete set-up of conference rooms for all meetings and events, which includes, but is not limited to seating, staging, audio-visual setup, refreshments; Produce and distribute copy materials to BBA meetings/events; and light building maintenance, as needed.
Candidates are expected to work as a team player in achieving objectives and meeting defined service level targets. Ideal candidate must also possess exceptional attention to detail and an ability to think on his/her feet to assure excellent member experiences and provide exceptional customer service.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work professionally with members, staff and vendors
· Ability to adapt to different people, situations and changing priorities with grace and flexibility as well as demonstrating an appropriate sense of urgency
· Strong organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
· A strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
· Strong time management skills
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft office, proficiency in Outlook calendaring
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Must be flexible as additional commitment time outside of normal business hours may be required
· Knowledge of AV equipment, a plus
To be considered, a cover letter and resume must be submitted.
• Paid vacation, sick, and personal leave
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Group Health insurance benefits
• Group Dental insurance benefits
• Group Vision insurance benefits
• Group Life, AD&D and LTD insurance benefits
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To be considered, a cover letter and resume must be submitted