The Hearts Leap Schools are currently accepting resumes from experienced Early Childhood Educators for a Site Director position based both in and out of the classroom.
Hearts Leap Schools are operated by International Child Resource Institute, a worldwide organization committed to improving the lives of children. ICRI operates four highly sought after schools in the East Bay Area. Our Emergent Curriculum programs, for children ages 3 months old to Kindergarten entry, are based on child-directed, Reggio inspired and developmentally appropriate practices.
We are looking for individuals who can enhance our programs with their unique talents and gifts. Our local ICRI schools each provide a team environment where teachers devoted to the field can learn and grow. We offer an exceptional salary and benefits package.
The ideal candidate would have the following minimum requirements:
- BA in Early Childhood Education/Child Development,
- MUST be Director qualified
- 4+ years of experience working with children ages Birth-5
- 2+ year of experience as a Lead Teacher or other leadership position
- Strong Leadership Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of Emergent Curriculum
- Enthusiastic team player
- Positive attitude
- Ability to promote positive parent/teacher relations
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent references
Resumes will be accepted via email only, please include a cover letter and“Attention Gretchen Stizel” in the subject line. This is a full-time position; compensation will be dependent on experience and education.
Minimum Education Required