541 Luck Avenue, Suite 308
The Director of Finance is responsible for all financial matters of Children’s Trust and its affiliate organizations. The Director of Finance will report to and work closely with the Executive Director. In addition, she or he will partner with the senior staff leadership and the board of directors to develop and implement strategies across the organization. The Director of Finance will oversee all compliance and recognition for government (federal and state) contracts and private grants. She or he must be able to adapt to a continually evolving environment and thrive in an autonomous and deadline-oriented workplace.
25 Hours per Week
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Experience managing finance (accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting) for a complex nonprofit with multiple funding sources including government (federal and state) contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office software, including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Experience working with finance and accounting software packages such as Sage and Financial Edge NXT; and fund-development software such as Raisers Edge NXT.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills.
- PTO earned from the first day of employment
- Work from home option for 50% of the work week after 90 days employment.
Minimum Education Required