Wellness Coaches, Personal Trainers and Group Exercise Instructors
- Job posted by Stonestown Family YMCA
333 Eucalyptus Drive
The YMCA of San Francisco, a non-profit organization, has existed for 163 years, while the Stonestown Family YMCA, a branch of the Y of SF, has existed for 63 years. To respond to the needs of the community, Stonestown recently went through a $4M renovation, which completed in October 2016, and is hiring several positions within its Healthy Living Department, including: Wellness Coaches, Personal Trainers and Group Exercise Instructors, to augment its team.
• Modalities hiring for include: TRX, yoga, Pilates, water fitness
• National Group Exercise or class modality certification preferred
• $25 - $40 per hour
• Experience preferred in wellness/fitness industry
• 5-6 hour shifts available include morning and evenings M-F
• $14 - $15 per hour
• National recognized certification or minimum Bachelor's Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science or related field.
• Should work minimum two wellness coach shifts (approx. 10 hours/week) at first to garner clients
• $26 - $40 per hour
Benefits of employment include membership access to all branches of the YMCA of San Francisco, personal and career development opportunities, preferred rates to some YMCA programs, access to 403B retirement account, and more.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to DdeSaussure@ymcasf.org by Jun. 30. For more information, visit www.ymcasf.org/stonestown .