Details: Commensurate with experience
9159 Brookville Road
A Wider Circle is in the midst of a major growth period and is looking to add an experienced professional as our Director of Operations. The individual in this position will help oversee renovations to what will become a 45,000 square-foot facility out of which we provide basic need items, job training, and host more than 20,000 volunteers per year.
The Director of Operations will manage all aspects of the day-to-day operations, working closely with program staff to ensure all policies and procedures are followed and the space reflects the dignity and respect with which we seek to serve those who come to A Wider Circle for assistance.
The Director of Operations will be in charge of the daily operations schedule, providing facility oversight, and helping to strategize and plan for the continued growth of the organization. Responsibilities also include serving as the point of contact for visitors to the center and overseeing facility improvements and subcontractor work.
- Experience managing teams and working in a leadership position
- Experience managing operations and logistics
- A passion for and demonstrated commitment to the movement to end poverty
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
We offer excellent benefits, including health insurance, 401K with employer match, and more.
Minimum Education Required