9159 Brookville Road
The Director of the Neighbor-to-Neighbor team is responsible for leading a team of 15-20 team members- strong, compassionate, and dedicated individuals who collect and redistribute beds, dressers, and large and small home goods as part of our Basic Needs Program.
The Neighbor-to-Neighbor team provides critical support to those in need while also serving as the liaison between the organization and those seeking to engage in the movement to end poverty. The Director must possess strong leadership skills and maintain high standards of professionalism and customer service.
- Oversee daily operations, including staffing logistics and management of a truck fleet
- Train, manage, and evaluate Neighbor-to-Neighbor staff members
- Develop and update standard operating procedures that include furniture moving, loading and unloading trucks, and procedures related to managing our parking lot traffic.
- Ensure staff compliance with safety protocols relating to truck and equipment operations at our facility
- Work in partnership with the In-Kind Donations team to coordinate scheduling and to ensure overall donor satisfaction
- Oversee inventory management and organization of warehouse space
- Oversee opening/closing of our facility, a 38,000 square foot warehouse
- Lead monthly team meetings and attend regular directors’ meetings
- At least five years of management experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate our mission in myriad settings
- Physically fit
- Strong attention to detail while always considering the bigger picture and organizational goals
- Ability to balance and prioritize a variety of tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, and a positive outlook
- Flexibility to work one weekend day along with four weekdays
- Commitment, energy, and an unyielding desire to be a change-agent in the movement to end poverty
We offer a benefits package, including health insurance, retirement, and more.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com