Details: Part Time 32 hours/week
The Program Coordinator is responsible for developing rich quarterly curriculum through individual volunteer recruitment and partnerships with organizations. Each quarter, Senior Center Without Walls (SCWW) develops a catalog of classes, support groups, special presentations, and other activities accessible to thousands of older adults across the country. The Program Coordinator’s responsibilities include other administrative and program support as assigned by the Director.
- Develop and expand quarterly curriculum
- Manage curriculum planning in line with strict deadlines
- Recruit and retain new participants, volunteers, and community partners
- Data input, tracking, reporting
- Assist with the coordination of weekly group handouts and mailings
- Provide excellent customer service for participants, volunteers, and service providers
- Group facilitation and moderation
- Program outreach
- Assist with daily administrative duties and provide general program support
- Provide timely communication with all stakeholders
- Keep accurate and timely data and program notes
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Preferably bilingual in English, and Spanish OR Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin)
- Well organized and works well with strict deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook, mail merge, general comfort with online databases and platforms
- Must have cultural awareness and a strong desire to work with older adults.
- Experience and comfort working in a highly collaborative team setting
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum two-years professional experience
- College graduate
Job office is located in San Francisco. There is some flexibility to telecommute if needed.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply using the URL in this job posting.