Manager for Individual Giving
36 Battery Place
The Museum of Jewish Heritage- A Living Memorial to the Holocaust is looking to hire a Manager for Individual Giving
This role is an ideal opportunity for an early-career fundraiser who is ready for direct responsibility for donor engagement. The Manager for Individual Giving will create and implement specific donor outreach efforts, with particular focus on building support among communities in New Jersey, Long Island, Westchester and Connecticut. This position will build and manage a portfolio of 100+ mid-level givers, including new prospect identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship. The successful candidate will bring events management experience and proven ability to work well both independently and as part of a development team.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Minimum of 3-5 years progressive related experience, including donor relations and events management.
· Superb organizational and communications skills.
· Demonstrated ability to initiate and fulfill projects.
· Understanding of and commitment to the mission of the Museum.
· Experience with Altru a plus.
Minimum Education Required