Position Summary: Responsible for the integrity of our donor database, including working closely with the Development, Fiscal and IT Departments to ensure the database runs smoothly and efficiently to support reaching department/team goals.
- Maintain and manage the day-to-day operations of Children’s Aid’s constituent database, Raiser's Edge, while enhancing accuracy, integrity, and security.
- Work closely with Development and Finance staff, IT department and vendors to provide required data utilizing Raiser's Edge queries, exports, and reports, including advance levels of Excel.
- Recommend and maintain Raiser's Edge database standards, develop an institutional standards guide, maintain database policies and procedures; create reports and queries to purge inaccurate data.
- Gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports to support and drive all fundraising efforts.
- Train staff as necessary as procedures change/develop.
- Serve as driver for mailing pulls, review of suppressed donors, and creation of donor segmentation for solicitation purposes.
- Continue implementation of methods to track fundraising progress both internally and when compared externally to divisional budgets.
- Assist with reconciling donations from online fundraising streams.
- Provide expertise and technical support to end-users on Raiser's Edge issues; identify, research, and resolve technical problems, and work with outside vendors/technical support as needed.
- Apply creative thinking and strategic planning to all database processes and policy decisions.
- 3-5 years of experience with The Raiser’s Edge database
- Demonstrated ability in project management, ability to juggle multiple tasks, exercise sound judgment and prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail
- Respect for privacy and confidentiality
- Skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Appreciation for serving on a team focused on achieving goals that advance the Children’s Aid mission
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer service and patience
- Outstanding organizational skills
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply online through Children’s Aid website – Job ID: 002896
Children's Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability