198 East 121st Street
The Center for Urban Community Services, a national leader in the development of effective housing and service initiatives for homeless people, invites applications for a Clinical Supervisor at the Uptown Program.. The Uptown Program provides off-site services primarily to special needs individuals and families with histories of homelessness, mental illness and/or substance abuse. The individual and families units are located in six-buildings within the Harlem/Washington Heights community.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for managing a service team and participating in the overall administration of the program in conjunction with the management team. The CC provides weekly clinical management to the team’s case management staff and task supervision to LMSW Social Workers. The CC plays a major role in ensuring that each day the clients receive services that meet regulatory and agency standards, and that records are kept in compliance with those standards.
- LCSW with relevant post-master’s experience.
- Experience with related population, crisis management, supervisory experience, strong written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
- Internal applicants who have their LMSW and are within 18 months of fulfilling the clinical experience requirement for their LCSW are encouraged to apply as a Clinical Coordinator 1. Please note that a Clinical Coordinator 1 is automatically promoted to Clinical Coordinator 3 upon receipt of LCSW.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to the following email address: Russell.Baptist@cucs.org
- Applicants will only be considered for positions they apply for.
- CUCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind