Calle Siete Cuartones 290
We are looking for a creative, sharp and energetic marketing professional to join our dedicated and enthusiastic international team. The Marketing Coordinator will foresee all marketing and communication aspects of the organization; including but not limited to: digital and print communications, social media and online marketing, internal and external publications, and client and partner communication.
- Develop content and campaigns for social channels
- Create and manage strategic marketing plan for the organization
- Expand our network of agencies, universities and our customer base at the regional and international level
- Be the point of contact and manager for marketing interns throughout the year.
- Work on improving our marketing strategies for the various services we offer (Spanish courses, English courses for locals, internships/volunteer placements, homestays, and tours)
- Document volunteer/student experiences for use in creating engaging content for social channels. This may entail site visits, interviews, or simple conversations at the center with our volunteers.
- Facilitate the creation of marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, signage, and brand merchandise
- Maintain a good working relationship with current partner agencies
Competitive full-time salary. Health care and pension benefits with work visa. Staff receive discounts of up to 40% at local restaurants and bars.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent in English and at least intermediate Spanish
Minimum Education Required