The Member Services Coordinator provides administrative and technical support to the marketing and engagement unit. Reporting to the Direct Response Director, the Coordinator oversees and responds to all requests and questions through our inbound Amnesty International email and phone lines, liasons with our inbound phone vendor, provides back up for development operations and direct response, assists with database and digital troubleshooting, and provides general support to the unit and staff. This position will have direct contact with our donors, members, vendors, outside constituents, the general public and staff throughout the organization.
· Interact with members, donors and anyone trying to reach Amnesty via phone or email to provide information and assistance in a timely manner using a variety of platforms and databases.
• Process transactions, upgrading, downgrading and cancelling memberships and respond to inquiries about the work Amnesty does.
• Be knowledgeable about the organization, its history, and current staff in order to provide accurate information on Amnesty’s work to donors who request it.
• Partner with Development Operations and Online Engagement teams to troubleshoot database and donor record issues.
• Work closely with the Monthly Giving team regarding expansion and donor strategies for sustaining memberships.
• Record member interactions, details, complaints, comments and actions taken to maintain the highest level of data hygiene, collaborating with other units and departments as necessary.
• Act as the main point of contact with in-bound telemarketing agency to ensure the highest level of customer service by ensuring their work instructions are current and they are informed of mailings and programmatic updates, as well as by performing quality assurance through biweekly calibration calls.
• Create acknowledgement letters and tax receipts upon request from donors and create weekly acknowledgments and cards for tribute donations.
• Verify matching gifts requests and ensure our matching gifts compliance is up to date.
• Respond to donor disputes through various payment platforms.
• Provide administrative support to Direct Response unit, such as processing RTS mails and the Eliminator File, and assisting the Development Operations team with special projects.
• Work alongside Events and Governance teams to lead member services trainings and requirements for annual conferences, including member verification for Regional and Annual Events.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years’ administrative experience.
• Excellent computer skills a must, including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Excellent inter-personal skills and willingness to talk to a variety of people via phone and email.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Ability to proofread and edit copy.
• Demonstrated initiative in problem solving in a customer-orientated environment a must.
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, to handle pressure and multiple projects
simultaneously and to manage work under tight deadlines.
The Member Services Coordinator provides administrative and technical support to the marketing and engagement unit. Reporting to the Direct Response Director, the Coordinator oversees and responds to all requests and questions…