Details: Compensation is $11.50 per hour plus mileage reimbursement.
49 Blackburn Drive
SeniorCare Inc. is looking for Meals on Wheels drivers for our Rockport, Manchester By-the-Sea, Gloucester, Ipswich and Beverly Areas.
Working for SeniorCare to deliver Meals on Wheels is more than a job – it’s an opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. SeniorCare has a mission: helping older adults and people with disabilities live independently in their homes while remaining part of the community. We are seeking drivers to deliver healthy, wholesome meals in one or more of the listed towns. The schedule would be 1.5 to 2 hours per day, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), beginning around 10:00 a.m. Additional hours may be possible.
We seek a punctual, dependable, caring individual. Requirements include:
- Valid Massachusetts’ driver’s license and a reliable vehicle. Must pass motor vehicle and CORI check.
- Ability to work independently while adhering to established procedures, including confirmation that consumers appear safe and well upon meal delivery.
- Ability to follow a driving route and route sheet.
- Must be able to climb stairs and carry at least 30 pounds. This position requires frequent entry and exit from vehicle, bending, reaching and lifting.
- Good rapport with older adults and people with disabilities
- Beverly resident or demonstrated knowledge of Beverly roads preferred.
Compensation is $11.50 per hour plus mileage reimbursement. This position offers earned sick time pay but is otherwise a non-benefitted position.
Candidates may submit resume or indicate interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Human Resources, SeniorCare Inc. 49 Blackburn Center, Gloucester MA 01930.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
This position offers earned sick time pay.
Minimum Education Required