Manage the requirements of the various grants awarded to the organization, compile and file financial reports on timely basis and assist in special projects in the Finance Department. Coordinates the implementation of grant awards and ensures post-award compliance. In addition the incumbent will supervise Accounting staff in their daily activities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Compiles the data in tandem with appropriate NCHC staff to complete and file grant reports
· Develops and maintains, grant application calendar for all grant requests customers
· Researches grant opportunities for the health center.
· Performs various general grant administration functions such as billings, budget amendments, plan change, program evaluation, etc.
· Ensures accurate and timely preparation of grant billings and reports
· Creates and maintains appropriate spreadsheets and documentation to support grant expenses; Maintains a databank of all NCHC grant awards that tracks all grant requirements
· Ongoing monitoring of grant budgets and expenditures, grant program goals and monthly performance to ensure targets are met
· Works with appropriate agency departments to gather data for reports and ensure that proper records are maintained
· Prepare written and statistical reports for various audiences
· Makes and communicates budget modifications as necessary
· Compiles general finance reports and files third party reports
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Finance, Accountancy or other related field
- Three plus years of finance experience in a healthcare setting with emphasis on budgets and grants management
- Familiarity with healthcare finance and healthcare reimbursement matters
- Proficiency in Excel spreadsheets and general ledger software packages
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
Generous benefits package including medical and dental, 401K, life insurance, LTD, paid time off.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
NCHC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Please send your cover letter and CV to:
email@example.com 973-677-1590 (fax)