445 Park Avenue
The Child Mind Institute is seeking an Research Site Supervisor for the MRI component of our Healthy Brain Network project. The Healthy Brain Network is an exciting new initiative aimed at collecting imaging, genetic, and phenotypic data from 10,000 children and adolescents throughout NYC.
Reporting to the Project Manager, Healthy Brain Network, the Research Site Supervisor oversees, coordinates, and/or performs a wide variety of research and operational tasks for the Healthy Brain Network’s MRI team. This position will be required to split their time between multiple sites in the tristate area.
- Oversee the coordination, supervision, and completion of all activities related to the Healthy Brain Network’s MRI data collection at multiple sites in the tristate area
- Manage staff at research sites including: hiring, on-boarding, performance evaluations, staff training, scheduling, and tracking work allocation
- Work with the study staff and imaging centers to ensure all data is collected per protocol and policies at each scan site, including project metric reporting creation and analysis
- Creation and maintenance of operational documents, training documents and workflows, which includes compliance monitoring and auditing
- Act as a liaison between the study project manager and imaging center directors
- Work with the study project manager and Child Mind Institute leadership in preparation of service contracts
- Assist with locating and setting up new scan sites to support the study
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience including training, scheduling, organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Previous experience in research operations setting a plus
- Experience with MRI and imaging research is a plus, but is not required
- Ability to manage priorities and time, and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and customer service skills
- A high degree of mental agility and flexibility is necessary in this role
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please upload your resume and cover letter during the application process.