All Saints Community Service and Development Corporation (ASCSDC) is seeking a full-time Program Director (PD) for the Palisades Family Success Center (PFSC) in Union City, NJ. The PD represents ASCSDC and PFSC in the community, oversees FSC’s daily operations, supervises assigned staff, and ensures effective program implementation. Position reports to Executive Director (ED).
*A cover letter is required. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
· Manages FSC’s day-to-day operations.
· Manages FSC’s programmatic budget.
· Implements policies and procedures.
· Participates in and leads meetings
· Leads effective team meetings
· Collaborates with ED to develop FSC staff trainings
· Collaborates with ED to develop standard operating procedures to address challenges
· Manages all FSC Staffing.
· Provides effective supervision and ongoing feedback to team.
· Ensures the continued professional development of their supervisees.
· Utilizes a team-oriented leadership approach in oversight of personnel.
· Conducts employee performance reviews.
· Leads team in the development of FSC programs and communication of programs to community.
· The perfect candidate will be comfortable speaking to a diverse audience and be able to motivate members from all segments of the community.
· Works collaboratively and seamlessly with staff, key stakeholders, and community members to identify resources, activities, and services that strengthen the community we serve.
· Engages and recruits community partners in order to increase access to resources and services.
· Establishes collaborative programs according to contractual obligations and community interest. These include activities and workshops related to parent-child activities, parent education, health and wellness, career development, finance, housing, etc.
· Bachelor's degree required in related field.
· At least one year of supervisory experience.
· Must be able to analyze work, set goals, develop plans and utilize time effectively and efficiently.
· Must demonstrate leadership, initiative, and creativity.
· Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must be sensitive, flexible and responsive to gender, race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other special needs as reflected in the ability to communicate with staff and/or clients.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and possess basic computer skills.
· Must be available to attend weekend and evening meetings and events as required.
· Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
· Must possess the time management skills necessary to organize and manage multiple priorities and tasks.
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S and New Jersey.
· Must participate in all agency-required training.
· Must be able to speak and write English proficiently.
· Must be fluent in Spanish.
· Must possess a valid New Jersey Driver’s License and an independent mode of transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: ASCSDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, handicap, religion, national origin any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent in Spanish
Minimum Education Required