530 West 166th Street
JOB POSTING: Business Development Associate
Neighborhood Trust Financial Partners (NTFP) seeks a Business Development Associate to join our Business Development team. The Associate will report to the Director of Business Development. They will support the continued growth of developing The Employer Solution business; with a focus on its lead service Trusted Advisor.
ABOUT NEIGHBORHOOD TRUST
Neighborhood Trust’s mission is to empower low-income individuals to become productive participants in the U.S. financial system and achieve their financial goals. Neighborhood Trust serves nearly 9,000 clients each year via its elite corps of specially trained Financial Counselors and is an industry leader in the financial inclusion field. We are cultivating our model as a scalable social venture that incubates technology-led financial services innovations for low-wage workers. We are growing quickly with strong support from leading foundations and strategic partners, helping us achieve national scale. Neighborhood Trust has received awards and recognition as a leading innovative nonprofit seeking to alleviate poverty and as a developer of financial solutions. Today our Trusted Advisor workplace financial benefit is in 29 states and includes customers such as Staples, Fresh Direct, and Allen Health Care.
This individual will be a key member of the Business Development team primarily focused on customer development and marketing. The individual will work with our current Trusted Advisor customers, help to secure additional customers, and ensure successful implementation of the program.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Provide Administrative Support to Business Development Team:
• Schedule employees to meet with Financial Counselors
• Update and maintain financial counselors’ schedules
• Survey on impact and satisfaction of the Trusted Advisor service
• Maintain accurate employer data in Salesforce
Provide Programmatic Support to Business Development Team:
• Track and measure success of marketing campaigns to new customers and clients
• Research human resources and payroll systems best practices and use in various industry verticals to bolder program marketing and product approach
• Research potential employer customers
• Research and maintain listing of all potential marketing opportunities
• Research and maintain industry statistics
Provide support to other Business Development needs as required. Local travel may occasionally be required.
• Experience with customer development including the ability to identify customer needs and wants
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Excellent problem solving ability
• Ability to manage competing priorities and be highly organized
• Strong spoken and written communications
• Service focused with ability to support team with flexibility
• Experience with Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management software, Google Analytics, Excel, Survey software, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator preferred
• Two years related professional experience such as working in startup environments, nonprofits, or other fast-paced environments preferred
• Must effectively communicate in English and Spanish
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Business Development Associate”
Neighborhood Trust is committed to a workplace culture of collaboration and respect. We are dedicated to ongoing professional development for our employees, supporting career growth and opportunities for advancement within the organization. Neighborhood Trust is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.