Details: Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
355 Lexington Avenue
Citymeals on Wheels is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to providing a continuous lifeline of nutritious food and human company to homebound elderly New Yorkers, helping them live with dignity in their own familiar homes and communities.
Citymeals seeks a Senior Finance Associate to work in its midtown Manhattan office. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the ideal candidate will oversee budgeting, reconciliations, and reviews of revenues, expenses, and inventories and other financial review processes as needed.
• Reconciliation of revenues between Raiser’s Edge fundraising system and the finance department accounting software.
• Reconciliation of bank and investment accounts.
• Assist in the preparation of budgets. Monitor and review of actual expenses to budgets.
• Assist with annual audit and 990 preparations.
• Review of warehouse purchasing, general expenses, and inventory management.
• Assist departments in forecasting and other financial needs.
• Assist and review all program department’s contracts including preparation, review, and monitoring.
• Assist in maintaining financial controls and recordkeeping.
• Processing payroll for 31 staff
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting
• 5-7 years Not-for-profit experience
• Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines while coordinating with the Fiscal team
• Excellent written and verbal communications and organizational skills essential
Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
Citymeals on Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indicate Senior Finance Associate in the subject of the e-mail.
Resumes without a cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered.
No phone calls please.