Details: This is a part-time (10-15 hours/week) position. Salary range is $12 - $14/hour based on experience.
The Addis Clinic is a growing non-profit organization bringing specialty care to underserved patients around the world through telemedicine.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual to assist in leading our daily operations. The Project Coordinator will provide a wide range of administrative, fundraising, database, communications, and program support to the Executive Director and other staff. The successful candidate will be one who is outgoing, has the ability to work independently and take initiative, possesses strong organizational and problem-solving skills, has a strong interest and experience in Global Health, and has previously succeeded within a remote work environment. Cover Letters and Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Project Coordinator” in the subject line.
The Part-Time Project Coordinator will 1) Support the Executive Director and other staff in a variety of operational and administrative duties 2) Manage financial operations including donor tracking, payables and receivables, and assisting with budget creation 3) Assist in the creation and editing of internal and external communication, including funding applications, supporter communication, and social media.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist with physician communication and recruitment, as needed
* Work with the Clinical Operations Manager to ensure cases are allocated and tracked in a timely manner
* Assist with the creation of new accounts within our telemedicine system
3) Research, Monitoring & Evaluation
* Participate in data collection activities
* Assist in organizing fundraising events.
* Send Donor Thank Yous
* Assist the Executive Director and fundraising committee in submitting funding applications
* Maintain fundraising schedule annually
* Take minutes for all board meetings
* Plan, organize location, assist with agenda, and gather materials for annual board retreat
* Assist Social Media Manager with monthly newsletters, Social Media posts, and supporter database
* Create annual report alongside Executive Director
* Maintain communication schedule annually
* Availability for short-term travel internationally and domestically, as needed
A. BS or RN- Education in Global or Public Health preferred
A. Previous experience working within Global and/or Public Health
B. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
C. Strong administrative and editing skills
D. Proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically excel
E. Must be computer savvy and have experience working in a virtual environment with the ability to work from a home office
F. Proven organizational and leadership skills
G. International experience and interest
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Cover Letters and Resumes should be sent to email@example.com. Please put “Project Coordinator” in the subject line.