Part Time Temporary
Free Press Unlimited (FPU) is looking for a voice coaching trainer to lead a workshop for Syrian journalists.
The ideal experienced candidate should have a proven track record as a radio/audio anchor/ announcer and trainer.
The trainer is required to:
- Design and deliver a voice delivery workshop of 3 full days to Syrian journalists in Arabic.
- Achieve the required learning objectives and outcomes using suitable training methods.
- Have the ability to coaching the trainees in their work environment.
- Train a group of Journalists on how to use voice in producing radio/video media content
- Cooperate with Free Press Unlimited in designing a professional detailed layout for the training.
- Contribute with theory and reference work to support the methodology of the training.
- Produce and adjust if necessary the practical related learning tools.
- Provide the appropriate assessment tools that can be used to evaluate the training and trainees' performances.
- Report on the results of the training and give recommendations to the trainees and to Free Press Unlimited.
- Follow up with participants, give comments and tips on their produced materials for better improvements.
We’re looking for an energetic and driven individual with:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a presenter or reporter in television, radio or digital media.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a voice coaching trainer.
- Outstanding presentation, voice delivery skills.
- Fluency in Arabic, good written and spoken English.
- Knowledgeable on the Middle East and Arab media sector.
- Ability to engage and motivate trainees.
- Ability to travel to Turkey.
- Ability to monitor, evaluate, and recognize weaknesses and strengths of the trainees.
- Good communication and inter-cultural skills: able to effectively communicate with trainees, other trainers and supervisors.
We offer a freelance contract, in a dynamic international environment with an NGOs fair salary based on local standards. Free Press Unlimited uses fair selection criteria based on equal opportunities.
Who we are
Across the globe, journalists and media pioneers have taken it on themselves to supply their communities with objective information. Free Press Unlimited actively supports these professionals in over forty countries, by offering them, among other things, trainings and temporary financial and material aid, and by strengthening their professional capacity. So that as many people as possible gain and keep access to truly vital information. For many people around the world, access to reliable information is by no means a given. Nevertheless, impartial information is of crucial importance to all of us if we wish to survive and develop as human beings. For more information on Free Press Unlimited check our website www.freepressunlimited.org.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your motivation letter and CV (preferably in PDF format) before 12 April 2018 to email@example.com.