Want to join a growing, compassionate team of people who are building a stronger and more vibrant community? El Futuro is the leading provider of mental health treatment to Latino families in North Carolina. Our mission is to nurture stronger familias to live out their dreams.
The Project Manager will join our mission at a critical time of growth, as we build from our grassroots, volunteer-founded beginnings into a statewide resource and national model for Latino mental health. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects involving delivery of services. The projects are a mix of short and long term and bring exciting areas of growth for our organization. In this role you will work with not only members of our El Futuro team but also partner organizations and members of the community we serve.
- Track project status - create and maintain action items, flexibility to fill in with tasks and help out when needed
- Coordinate with partners - be the point of contact with partners and manage communications and interactions
- Organize meetings and gatherings - coordinate meetings, facilitate setup and logistics
- Participate as an El Futuro team member in development work with annual fundraising luncheon and associated activities like the annual friends and family campaign
- Join a growing, supportive, diverse team that is mission-focused and laughs often
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Bilingual: English-Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in project management
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills and comfort interacting with a diverse array of people
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required