Part-time Database Administrator and Fundraising Assistant
Part Time Contract
Details: $19 per hour for up to 25 hours per week
58 East 79 Street #2F
TOLI seeks a part-time Database Administrator and Fundraising Assistant to provide support in the fundraising office. Reporting to the Vice President of Development, the Database Administrator will participates in all fundraising activities including individual and institutional giving, direct mail appeals, research and special events. Individual will work in our offices one day per week and can do certain work remotely.
· Maintain foundation, corporation, and individual donor database
· Transfer data from donor database onto new donor perfect database using Excel
· Manage database and generate reports as requested, including donation reports using donor perfect
· Process donations and prepare acknowledgement letters and other correspondence
· Research institutional prospects (foundations, corporations, government)
· Manage and update organizational profiles
· Assist with grant process including: monitoring deadlines on potential grants and ensuring proper follow-up.
· Research potential grants and maintain detailed record of submissions.
· Assist with fundraising appeals and mass mailings; create related e-blast solicitations
· Maintain mailing/guest lists for direct solicitations and fundraising events
· May get involved with grant writing
Required skills and experience:
· Candidate could be a college student , graduate student or college graduate with 1-2 years of experience.
· 1-2 years’ nonprofit administration experience preferred
· Must be strong in Excel
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Ability to organize and prioritize work
· Social media experience, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, and Crowdfunding platforms would be helpful
· Must have strong communications and writing skills.
· Experience with grant writing is ideal.
· EXPERIENCE WITH DONOR PERFECT SOFTWARE PREFERRED. But can have experience with another fundraising software package. Experience with Microsoft Office, and Constant Contact would be preferred.
Please send all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a contract position, so there are no benefits
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit full resume and address any experience you already have with a donor database management program.