A Little About Us
Founded in 1951, the Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world's toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. We are tackling climate change, conserving lands, waters and oceans at unprecedented scale, providing food and water sustainably and helping make cities more sustainable. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we strive for a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries, including all 50 United States, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.
The Grants Specialist provides specialized public awards administration and finance/accounting-related services to the New Mexico Field Office of The Nature Conservancy.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field and 3 years’ experience in pre- and post- award administration or equivalent combination.
• Experience with accounting/financial issues and analysis.
• Experience using accounting and financial reporting systems.
• Technical experience with spreadsheet programs, general ledger reports and financial management tools.
• Experience with fund accounting principles, practices and regulations.
• Experience, coursework or other training with three years U.S. Federal government circulars (OMB Circulars A-110, A-122 and A-133 and Uniform Guidance), state and local regulations, multilateral and international experience, and standard contract clauses.
Santa Fe, New Mexico or Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID#__46846________ in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST on _September 30, 2018______. The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.