951 Prospect Avenue
As the Program Assistant for PSS Caregiver Services and GFA, you will be responsible for coordinating the administrative functions for these programs and staff. The PSS Program Assistant’s role is vital in ensuring that there is efficient and seamless operation of these programs to maximize the capacity and impact of each program in the community.
- Provide clerical support to all program staff, including answering phones, keyboarding, data entry, tracking units in databases, office operations, proof reading, opening & distributing office mail, checking and distribute faxes, filing and maintaining paperwork.
- Greet all visitors and direct them to the appropriate staff.
- Provide clients/members with basic assistance.
- Track, order and maintain supply inventory.
- Interface with vendors to provide services, equipment and supplies as needed.
- Coordinate office activities and calendars.
- Maintain vouchers, logs, units and forms.
- Purchase all supplies including submitting purchase orders to main office for approval.
- Coordinate monthly expenses to the main office.
- Maintain and coordinate the submission of invoices, bills, and check requests for vendors and consultants.
- Perform intakes for Caregiver clients, as needed.
- Create and maintain charts for all clients/members.
- Supervise volunteers or other office helpers, as needed
Complete Benefits Package
Minimum Education Required