Requisition ID: req2982
Job Title: ERP Regional Trainer
Sector: Information Technology
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: USA-New York, NY - HQ
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world's worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and in 22 US cities, the IRC restores safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IT Department:
The IT Department is part of the IRC's Operations and Strategy Unit, and supports the organization's work by providing reliable and scalable applications and infrastructure of the IRC's offices in the US and around the world. An integral component of this effort is ensuring users have the knowledge and training needed to utilize our business systems effectively.
Job Overview / Summary:
The IRC is currently engaged in a project to implement a new Enterprise Resource Planning system (Integra) across Finance, Supply Chain and Grants Management functions in all IRC locations. This project will retire a number of existing systems, bringing them into a cloud based Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for an ERP Regional trainer to facilitate global end-user training and Train-the-Trainer sessions for Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). The Regional ERP Trainer will work closely with the Integra Training Lead to support training development, delivery and rollout of the IRC's new ERP system (Integra). Key aspects of this role will include ongoing facilitation of Integra training sessions for US and international offices; development and feedback on Integra training materials; and LMS course management and attendance tracking. Training mediums will include formal classroom delivery at IRC offices throughout the world, as well as remote web-cast delivery where applicable.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Work independently (and with Subject Matter Experts) to understand IRC business processes functional roles, and system processes as they relate to Integra.
* Develop proficiency with all assigned Integra training materials and business processes to ensure content familiarity.
* Work with Training Lead, Instructional Designers, Integra Core Team to review Integra course content and business scenarios for regional relevancy and appropriateness.
* Conduct in-person and virtual training for regional IRC offices around the world, throughout the Integra deployment and rollout.
* Conduct and support Integra 'Train-the-Trainer' sessions to designated global SME's.
* Conduct and support training on Microsoft Office basics (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.) as needed.
* Oversee classroom and logistics set up in partnership with the Training Coordinator for training events and activities.
* Administer post-training continued education sessions, including 1:1 and group sessions.
* Create and update training reference guides in light of product or process changes as needed.
* Provide feedback to the Integra Training Lead throughout the training delivery process.
* Conduct post-training analysis to determine training effectiveness.
* Maintain successful training delivery satisfaction statistics to drive program success.
* Requires extensive travel to US and international offices.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* 3-6 years of combined progressive facilitation and instructional design experience.
* 3-6 years of Microsoft Dynamics AX 'hands-on' user experience, and formal training facilitation.
* Strong writing skills, with extensive experience developing end-user documentation.
* Experience with full lifecycle ERP implementations for company-wide rollouts.
* Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
* A passion for adult education and teaching.
* Experience in leading formal training sessions for global audiences.
* Ability to constantly learn and adapt to new technologies.
* Ability to communicate and build effective working relationships across a diverse groups of people and departments.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365 for Finance and Operations.
* Experience with CRM and / or Supply Chain Management systems.
* Fluency in French or Arabic a plus (but not required).
* Experience with Office 365, WebEx, Box and Learning Management Systems.
* Standard office working environment.
* US and International travel as needed.
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
IRC et les employés de IRC doivent adhérer aux valeurs et principes contenus dans le IRC WAY (normes de conduite professionnelle). Ce sont l'Intégrité, le Service, et la Responsabilité. En conformité avec ces valeurs, IRC opère et fait respecter les politiques sur la protection des bénéficiaires contre l'exploitation et les abus, la protection de l'enfant, le harcèlement sur les lieux de travail, l'intégrité financière, et les représailles.