256 Washington Street
HOURS: 35 hours per week (8:30 am – 4:30 pm, M-F)
As a PROS team member, work collaboratively in a dynamic, person-centered, evidence-based program located in Mount Vernon New York, walking distance to Metro North. PROS offers adults with serious mental illness a broad range of integrated services designed to help them achieve goals for work, education, relationships, socialization, living, and health and wellness. Our team consists of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, registered nurse, recovery counselors, employment specialists, peer specialists, administrators.
Main responsibilities of the PROS assistant director consist of the following:
· serve as primary clinician for an active caseload of higher risk participants
· train and supervise mental health counseling and social work graduate student interns
· conduct intake for newly referred participants
· conduct clinical assessments, develop and review treatment plans
· conduct CBT groups and family psychoeducation
· develop curricula and lead groups in wellness self-management, relapse prevention, integrated dual disorder treatment etc.
· provide crisis intervention
· lead and participate in case review team meetings, conferences and in-service trainings.
· collaborate with care managers and other clinical staff
· utilize electronic health reporting system
· provide varied administrative support to the PROS director
other responsibilities as needed
LCSW or LMHC. Minimum 2 years professional experience providing recovery-oriented and evidence-based services to adults with mental illness. Experience with electronic health reporting, strong clinical documentation and oral presentation skills essential. Ability to work with diverse population of adults who in addition to mental illness, have significant social, economic, physical health, chemical dependency, and other challenges.
Excellent benefits, free parking
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required