2414 SW Andover Street
Implement the marketing, communications and administrative tasks for the in-person training event entitled Safe and Healthy Congregations Training to be delivered in San Diego, California
September 28, 2018.
- Coordinate the creation and implementation of high quality, compelling, readable, and meaningful content to reach and engage faith community/denominational audiences.
- Coordinate a promotional campaign that targets potential local faith communities and recruits both participant registrations and “networking event” participants.
- Utilize the Salesforce database to target potential participants.
- Contribute as a program team member in the creation and production of the program curriculum.
- Manage the registration process delivering exemplary customer service.
- Coordinate the training venue and event logistics.
- Implement project in a fast-paced environment to meet the 2 month timeline.
20-40 hours per week for 2 months; The successful candidate could continue in this capacity for up to a one year period.
Minimum Education Required