Details: Compensation based on experience.
40 Rector Street
REQUIREMENTS: Advanced Degree in Human Services or Business Development
SKILLS: Public Speaking, Management, Organizational, and Leadership Skills. Knowledge of Mentoring in NYC. Experience working with volunteers. Must be flexible with time and willing to travel.
DESCRIPTION: Overall responsibility to build and maintain a balanced outreach campaign based on the needs of the agency. Increase the flow of targeted priority volunteers and families for mentoring services.
- Develop the agency’s recruitment strategies
- Supervise a team of 2 staff and 2 Civic Corps members
- Focus on building community and corporate partnerships for recruitment and program activities
- Build on successful recruitment strategies
- Regularly interface with program staff to establish volunteer and family needs
- Coordinate and plan outreach events
- Develop new recruitment strategies
- Oversee volunteer affinity groups
- Manage Civic Corps contract
- Conduct volunteer orientation sessions
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be reviewed. Please include "Director of Recruitment and Outreach" in the subject line.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of NYC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability with respect to employment opportunities. EO/AA Employer. No phone calls please.