IHI is a leading innovator in health and health care improvement worldwide. For more than 25 years, we have partnered with visionaries, leaders, and front-line practitioners around the globe to spark bold, inventive ways to improve the health of individuals and populations. Recognized as an innovator, convener, trustworthy partner, and driver of results, we are the first place to turn for expertise, help, and encouragement for anyone, anywhere who wants to change health and health care profoundly for the better. Learn more at ihi.org.
The Business Systems Analyst is highly motivated individual with leadership abilities, capable of keeping projects on track. This position will be a key contributor to the implementation and management of Association Management/CRM and other enterprise applications within IHI. This role will be responsible for business needs gathering and prioritization, process development and improvement in the areas of Sales, marketing and communications, events, 100 M Lives, education and other business areas. This individual should have solid analytical expertise capable of identifying and understanding relationships among business and technology needs, issues and data. The Analyst will act as a liaison between business partners, vendors and implementation partners and other IT team members to ensure applications deliver mission value to the organization. The Analyst should be able to effectively communicate with business partners, executives and development teams on projects and throughout the application lifecycle. The Business Systems Analyst will demonstrate strong oral and written skills and play an integral role on the IT team by recording and documenting user stories, test plans, configuring systems and performing testing for successful implementations. The Business Systems Analyst will coordinate closely with Project Managers to ensure successful, on-time, on-budget, and on-scope delivery of information technology-related initiatives at IHI.
- Successfully operate in a deadline-driven, results-oriented environment requiring flexibility to evolving needs and priorities.
- Eagerness to learn new skill sets and apply them towards project and team success.
- Provide dynamic support to both business users and technology teams.
- Understanding and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders, identifying appropriate compromises and recognizing tradeoffs necessary to achieve maximum alignment with desired mission outcomes.
- Gather, develop and prioritize business needs in the form of documented requirements.
- Identifying and refining current- and future-state business processes.
- Facilitating the business stakeholder's efforts to envision the future, providing objective technical expertise in informing possibilities, and identifying changes needed to support the future objectives and outcomes.
- Perform deep dive to analyze current state and propose future state solutions effectively using clear and precise documentation.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the configuration of solutions.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Lead the team in delivering requirements by following appropriate Project Management methodology.
- Conduct analysis & facilitate testing on data and system functionalities with a core focus on business context.
- Participate in project planning and project backlog management by documenting and maintaining plans, issues logs and test cases.
- Lead smaller projects or change requests from requirement gathering to implementation.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field or relevant industry experience
- 7+ years deep experience with application analysis for full lifecycle of application
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Understanding of workflow automation, lead/opportunity management processes, data quality, Event management, customer service, LMS and web site lifecycles
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and meet project deliverables and deadlines
- Attention to detail understand data flow, relationships, integrations and downstream impact
- Personal organization skills experience managing multiple and competing priorities, mission critical business requirement, commitments and interdependencies.
- Understanding, interviewing and facilitation skills to understand challenges, identify key business goals, measurable outcomes and ability to elicit ideas.
- Understand how users are using the system, the business needs.
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively to development teams and external vendors, ability to create mock-ups, diagrams, wireframes, documentation
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Project, Visio) required.
- Knowledge of Office 365 applications like OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Groups and Planner
- Non-profit experience is a plus
IHI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, political beliefs, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to complete our application, please let us know.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.