Details: Salary will be determined based on experience.
1014 Florida Ave., Suite 200
RCF’s Administrative Assistant is a pivotal position. As the first face and voice of the organization, the person filling this position must create a positive first impression with stakeholders and the general public. This position ensures operational efficiencies with responsibility for monitoring and implementing operational systems and assisting in the delivery of all of the Foundations’ programmatic elements and initiatives. This includes providing program and office support to initiative directors, managing the office and events calendars, and assisting with facility usage and communications. This position reports to the Chief Operations Officer.
· Coordinate office calendar and serve as point person for all Foundation visitors. Answer and screen telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; take accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy.
· Prioritize and complete administrative support projects for Development, Community Initiatives and other Foundation functions.
· Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
· Maintain files and archives.
· Maintain office supply inventory and equipment inventory.
· Participate in staff meetings and team-building activities including taking and distribution of minutes and coordinating additional internal communications.
COMMUNITY BOARD ROOM
· Manage on-line reservations, signage for meetings, room set-up, AV and related requirements for Community Board Room.
BOARD AND BOARD COMMITTEES
· Coordinate logistics for Board and Board Committee meetings including room set-up.
· Take minutes at Board meetings.
· Prepare packets for Board meetings for day of the meeting.
EVENT COORDINATION AND LOGISTICS
· Assist with logistics for Foundation-hosted convenings of grantees and/or partners as well as other events.
· Provide support to Staff with registration, supplies, communications, materials, and other assignments as needed.
· Support the Chief Operations Officer with the preparation of mailings, gift acknowledgement letters and prospect research.
· Support communications and database updates.
· Support Corporate Advisors Circle meeting and events.
· Support other fundraising events.
RCF employees are eligible to participate in a number of agency-sponsored benefits as stated below.
· Paid vacation
· Paid health benefits, including medical, dental and vision – 100% for employee
· Retirement Plan, including 401[k], pre-tax employee contribution and matching RCF contribution determined by the Board annually [currently up to 4% match]
· Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
· Workers’ Compensation, Paid Family Leave and State Disability Insurance and other benefits in accordance with California laws.
Level of Language Proficiency
There is no language requirement.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Position will remain open until filled.
The Richmond Community Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.