As we celebrate 10 years of impact at Hot Bread Kitchen, we’re deepening our efforts to create economic opportunity through careers in food by iterating on programs and finding new ways to meaningfully connect with our stakeholders and drive engagement with our mission. We are seeking an energetic and driven Head of Brand and Development to develop and lead our Development and Marketing strategy, team, and revenue goals. This position will be part of the Senior Leadership team, reporting directly to the CEO.
ABOUT HOT BREAD KITCHEN
Hot Bread Kitchen is a non-profit social enterprise that creates economic opportunity through careers in food. We achieve our mission through our two main programs: our workforce development program, a paid, on-the-job culinary training and placement program for women who face significant barriers to employment; and our culinary incubator, which provides licensed commercial kitchen access and business development support for food entrepreneurs. We also bake bread inspired by the countries our women come from, like flaky Moroccan m’smen, fluffy challah, and chocolate babka. Bread is a piece of our mission you can hold.
· Responsible for development, implementation and measuring success of the annual Development plan and revenue growth through corporate and philanthropic channels, including grant development, reporting, and prospecting
· Responsible for development, implementation and measuring success of HBK’s marketing strategy including Bread Growth strategy, Marketing Communications and internal and externally facing Public Relations activities
· Serve as a Department Head on the Sr. Leadership team, contributing to organizational strategic planning, vision, and priorities
· Elevate the HBK brand as a thought leader amongst the philanthropic, workforce, entrepreneur and food communities, as well as drive brand awareness through Storytelling, Marketing and Comms activities
· Develop a high performing team, foster a culture that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel
· 10-15 years of experience including marketing and development with responsibility for corporate and foundation giving or in a CSR role or handling cause marketing (Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience)
· Strategic thinker with strong leadership skills and ability to design and execute on complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to confidently pitch and present to senior level corporate and foundation staff or at conferences or event
· Experience working closely with a Board of Directors and/or Senior Leadership
· Proven Track record of achieving revenue goals
· A successful track record in setting priorities, keenly analytical, organizational and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
· Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of development, marketing, communications and public relations activities
· Energetic and self-directed, with effective time management, organizational skills and ability to simultaneously manage several priorities and team members
· Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of HBK
As we celebrate 10 years of impact at Hot Bread Kitchen, we’re deepening our efforts to create economic opportunity through careers in food by iterating on programs and finding new ways to meaningfully connect with our…
Applications must include a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. Please send application materials to email@example.com with the subject line “Head of Brand and Development – [Your Name].”
Hot Bread Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
Applications must include a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. Please send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Head of Brand and…