17 Sellers Street
The Development Associate is an entry-level position that is responsible for The Possible Projects’ Salesforce database management, supports fundraising initiatives, and assists in donor identification. You will work in collaboration with the VP of Strategic Development & Major Partnerships to carry out fund development activities.
This position requires strong organizational skills, an ability to prioritize as well as multi-task and discretion.
- Database Management & Administrative Support
- Serve as the primary user of the Salesforce database for Development Department
- Maintain Salesforce database, continually updating records to ensure accurate and up-to-date information
- Conduct research on prospective institutional and individual donors
- Process donations and prepare and send timely acknowledgement letters
- Produce regular and as-needed reports and share with team
- Support the production process for mailings and email campaigns, including annual report
- Train colleagues in how to input and extract data
- There may be opportunities for the Development Associate to supervise and/or mentor interns
QUALIFICATIONS & MINDSET
- A demonstrable passion for the mission, vision, and values of The Possible Project
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Comfort leveraging technology and database systems (Salesforce)
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines while maintaining a customer service focus
- Due to The Possible Projects’ event schedule, a willingness to work some early mornings and evenings
In addition, the successful candidate will demonstrates the organization’s key values:
The Possible Project offers a robust compensation and benefit package including high quality health benefits and an employer contribution to your 401(k) plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply with a resume and cover letter on our career website, or you can email materials to Zcarroll@positivelypartners.org.