Become a Montessori Teacher: Focus on the Whole Child in a Diverse Community
- Job posted by Montessori For All
5100 Pecan Brook Drive
Montessori For All seeks to build a more just and peaceful world by cultivating diverse leaders of the future who find meaning and joy in their own lives and work in partnership with others to do the same. We are honored that you are interested in a position at our flagship school—a school that we hope becomes a model for educational reform across the country. We believe that all of us should pursue professional passions that fill our lives with meaning and joy. We look forward to working with you to uncover whether this position is right for you.
We are currently looking for Lead Teachers (Guides) who are willing to attend Montessori training this summer or during the upcoming academic year. Montessori For All pays for the full cost of the tuition. Teachers pay for room and board, travel, application fee, and materials.
Benefits from Working with Our Team & Community:
- Our classrooms were designed by Montessorians and include bathrooms, a kitchen area, ample natural light, back patios, and backyards.
- Our classrooms have a full set of Nienhuis materials.
- We have full-time assistants in every classroom at every level.
- Guides receive a $1,000 consumables budget each year.
- Guides have the opportunity to apply for leadership positions on campus (stipends available).
- Guides have the opportunity to apply for professional development funding to attend national conferences.
- Broadening your impact by being a member of a national non-profit organization.
- Participation in a growth and leadership program that uses goal-setting, reflection, and mentoring to cultivate the knowledge, skills, and mindsets necessary for success.
- Opportunities to assume new leadership roles as we create our school, open additional campuses, and build a national Charter Management Organization.
- A family-friendly work environment with onsite childcare (for a fee) and automatic enrollment for children of staff into the infant through 6th grade program (if a spot is available).
- Ample time for professional development that is built into the week and year.
- Vacation time spread out through the year, including a Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, Spring Break, and Summer Break.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- An incredibly collaborative, supportive, and joyful team and community.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Visit http://magnolia.montessoriforall.org/about-us/staff/ for more information and application instructions.