Details: Extremely competitive salary that matches and often exceeds market standard
Are you looking for an opportunity to REALLY make a difference?
Does thinking and operating outside the box excite you?
Are you ready to operate without bureaucracy or red tape and lead a nimble and innovative team?
Have you been searching for a one of a kind opportunity to engage the best of your education, experience, and training in helping young people who have nowhere else to turn?
Then join a best in class agency committed to high standards of excellence for aged out foster young adults. Roots & Wings is a financially fit and privately supported 20-year organization scaling for growth. We invest deeply in young adults we are privileged to serve, seeking a transformational impact that will permanently change their lives. We are unlike any other program you’ve seen.
The Director of Programs is responsible for ensuring the success of every young adult at Roots & Wings. In partnership with the Executive Director, they will chart the course for expansion and curriculum development to develop the strongest outcomes for aged out foster young adults in the country.
· Continuously tailor the Roots & Wings program according to best practices in the field for outcome attainment with a relentless focus on goal measurement, program development, and implementing program supports to improve the success of our participants.
· Manage a robust team of program staff, mentors, and interns to reach their best potential in working with our young adults
· Work alongside the Executive Director, board, and team, to develop and execute strategies for growth and expansion
· Create all program documentation as required by agency policy and procedures and quality assurance guidelines.
· A Master's degree
· Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Professional Counselor
· Supervisory certification
· 7-10 years of full-time experience in social work or a related field
· 5+ years of successfully leading teams and coaching team members to excellence
· Demonstrable, relentless, undaunted commitment to data-driven outcome excellence
· Years of demonstrated exceptional clinical judgement in engaging and assessing at-risk and high-trauma populations
· High energy, constant learning approach to attacking challenges
· Actions speak louder than words, ready and eager to execute on vision
What You Can Expect:
Extremely competitive salary that matches and often exceeds market standard, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, flexible scheduling, generous paid time off, retirement with employer match, professional development funding, and tuition reimbursement.
Morris & Union County with imminent expansion to Hudson County.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply:
Are you ready to apply your impressive knowledge, experience, and ideas to permanently change the lives of young adults? Please send your resume, cover letter, and favorite quote to firstname.lastname@example.org. (One of ours—“Be brave enough to break your own heart.” Cheryl Strayed)