468 North Camden Drive
CureCervicalCancer (CCC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to the early detection and prevention of cervical cancer around the globe for the women who need it most. We establish cervical cancer prevention programs in resource poor settings, train doctors and nurses, and donate all equipment needed for sustainable ongoing clinics. If you share our passion for saving women’s lives around the world, join us in this excellent career opportunity.
CureCervicalCancer is seeking a highly motivated individual who is interested in serving as a Communications & Development Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with keen ability to exercise initiative and juggle multiple responsibilities. We are a small team and desire someone with a proactive do-anything work ethic. This is a full-time position Monday-Friday and is located at CureCervicalCancer’s office at 468 N. Camden Ave.
- Write and track monthly newsletters, write news articles and media relations materials including press releases
- Create content and curate design for digital and print materials (flyers, brochures, pitch decks)
- Update and refresh existing print and digital materials as needed
- Serve as the primary writer and editor for fundraising appeals, personal solicitation letters, donor acknowledgments, and direct mail appeals
- Generate donor mailing lists, identify new prospects, track gifts, and process donations
- Research, write and edit grant proposals, foundation reports, and other funding correspondence, both independently and in collaboration with CCC team
- Assist with all fundraising activities and events
● Social Media:
- Manage all social media accounts. Create content for and streamline all SM platforms ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for each.
- Increase the number of followers (primarily on Facebook and Instagram) by following and engaging with the community and drafting multiple posts per week.
- Create and manage social media posting schedule
- Keep abreast of international/national campaigns which align with CureCervicalCancer and integrate into social media posting schedule
- Create and manage website content and update as needed
- Coordinates and oversees the administrative needs of the CCC office (phone coverage, filing, record keeping, inventory management and supply ordering, mail distribution, etc.)
- Ensure maintenance of databases which include donor, volunteer, and partner organization information and mailing list
● Program Support:
- Support the development and implementation of CCC’s strategic program goals
- Coordinate travel logistics for all CCC staff and volunteers
● Bachelor’s degree
● At least 2-5 years of nonprofit communications / development experience
● Proven writing and editing skills with a passion for storytelling and a passion for women’s health in the developing world
● Experience in researching and writing grants
● Active participant in various forms of social media and have a track record for delivering results through these channels as well as knowledge of online communications strategies and best practices
● Proficiency with Google Drive, MS Office, Canva, and Adobe suite; website editing experience preferred
● Experience with Google Analytics a plus
● Self-sufficient problem solver that thrives in an autonomous work environment yet can collaborate effectively as a team player
● An interest and passion for the mission and work of CureCervicalCancer
Minimum Education Required