5101 16th Street, NW
We are expanding our program again and are looking for people who are passionate about access to affordable housing and helping families transition to greater independence. In order to support this expansion, we are looking for a strong data and quality assurance team member, who is excited about measuring and translating data to outcomes. If this sounds like you, then we would love to have a conversation!
Housing Up is one of the leading non-profit organizations in Washington DC providing the full spectrum of housing and supportive services to more than 500 homeless and at-risk families so that they can transform their own lives. Housing programs include permanent supportive, rapid rehousing, transitional, and affordable rental housing. Supportive services include case management, employment services, clinical services, housing counseling, resident services, life skills and youth programming.
Under the supervision of the Director of Data and Quality Assurance, the Quality Assurance Specialist will assist the Data and Quality Assurance team in integrating, streamlining, and enhancing programs to achieve desired agency-wide programmatic outcomes. The Quality Assurance Specialist will also be responsible for collecting and organizing program data and providing recommendations for continuous program improvement.
· Assists in researching evidence-based best practices in case management and housing, employment, life skills, youth, and mental health/substance abuse programming
· Assists with the development, implementation & coordination of quality improvement/assurance systems.
· Assist with the coordination and review of individual client records (case reviews) to assess compliance with contractual requirements and evaluate the quality of service provision.
· Review database systems for data quality management of electronic client records.
· Assist with effectively training colleagues & communicating technical information pertaining to database systems
· Collects and organizes reporting from database systems or assists in data collection and analysis.
· Makes recommendations for continuous program improvement.
· Maintains high standards of confidentiality of client data and records.
· Attends internal and external meetings as required to stay abreast of agency program developments and industry best practices.
· Assists with audit preparation and reporting
· Performs administrative and other duties as requested.
EDUCATIONAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in a field related to human services. Experience in social/human services field is preferred.
· Demonstrated interpersonal and technical skills to include proficiency with excel spreadsheets, word processing and presentation software (i.e., Microsoft Office), as well as an affinity for technology.
· Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to work with others.
Work Environment/Physical Effort
· Ability to lift at least 10 pounds
· Knowledge of MS Office software (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Travel within the Washington, DC community is required
· Valid driver’s license and vehicle preferred, as well as proof of auto insurance
Housing Up offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, a retirement plan, paid vacation, sick leave, and commuter benefits.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume, cover letter, and 3 references via email to https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=623cfe3a-c2f7-4c57-846a-89d672ab77c3&jobId=245209&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001 with “Quality Assurance Specialist" in the subject line. To learn more about us, please visit www.housingup.org.