MAIL/BUSINESS SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Details: $16.85- $18.35 per hour
1368 Fulton Street
The Business Support Service Coordinator is responsible for meeting the support services needs of the organization and it's employees.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Mail services: collects incoming mail received from the post office and other mail carriers on a daily basis; Sorts mail for distribution to relevant departments and personnel; Logs mail in the incoming mail worksheet; Distributes mail on a timely basis; Ensure mail is distributed to the correct department and personnel and quickly re-routes any incorrectly routed mail upon notification; Collects outgoing mail on a regular schedule from department mail boxes; Logs; Stamps and mail outgoing mail.
- Supplies Management Services: Sets up, maintains and manages a system for tracking offices supplies for each department; Submits orders for general office supplies, for each department, to Procurement for approval, order- processing and fulfillment; Maintains log of incoming supplies and supplies distribution for each department; Takes approved special office supplies orders from pertinent departmental staff and submits orders to Procurement for order processing and fulfillment; Submits receiving/delivery paperwork to Procurement; Coordinates with pertinent departmental staff on the distribution of departmental office supplies.
- Printing and Coping Services: Receives orders for copying and printing materials from departments; Corresponds with the department when there are conflicting fulfillment issues; Fulfills orders and contacts pertinent departmental staff to pick up orders; Schedules self-service printing requests.
- Shipping and Receiving Services: Coordinates with pertinent department staff members on the shipping and receiving packages; Ensure scheduled shipping and receiving of packages are met; Distributes packages to pertinent department ; Routes shipping and receiving paperwork to Procurement; Maintain a log of all packages received and shipped.
- Delivery and Pickup Services: Coordinates with Executive Assistants, Senior Management and other Pertinent Manages to schedule the hand delivery and pickup of mail and packages; Ensures pertinent managers are expeditiously apprised of delays or reschedules.
- Meeting Supplies Services: In collaboration with the Executive Assistants and Pertinent Managers, provides meeting materials upon request (ex. pens, pencils, note pads, easel pads); Copying/Printing/Collating meeting materials when requested.
- Mail, Copy and Printing Equipment Maintenance: Maintains the Stamp Machine and Departmental and Business Support Service Copiers and Fax machines.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Relevant work experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the area of business support services or related functions such as office management .
- Some supervisory experience preferred.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Accrued time includes Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days
403(b) Plan offerings
Minimum Education Required