Position Overview: The Program Assistant provides essential support to the Director in the implementation of the Foundation’s statewide anti-violence and anti-bias programming for educators. Additionally, the Program Assistant provides administrative support for all Foundation programs and services.
- Create and manage registrations, surveys, wait-lists, certificates, and marketing materials for virtual and in-person trainings.
- Prepare all training materials which includes collating and updating folders, preparing materials for trainers, ordering supplies, etc.
- Communicate regularly with contracted facilitators to prepare for trainings.
- Maintain all attendance, evaluation reports and other records for all programs.
- Prepare written correspondence for educators, facilitators, and other professionals.
- Run the background tech on all virtual trainings – includes monitoring waiting rooms, breakout sessions and answering general tech questions from participants.
- Manage set-up and break-down of all in-person trainings.
- Manage anti-bias publication orders
- Assist Project Manager as needed to prepare for school and district trainings.
- Answer phones, respond to inquiries and forward calls as appropriate.
- Other tasks as needed including working with related organizations, NJSBA and ICLE to implement any initiatives that support the Foundation’s mission and vision.
- Provide administrative support for entire department
- Assist with annual Medal of Honor awards dinner and other fundraising events
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient in Zoom, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Constant Contact, mail merges
- Able to complete administrative duties effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Organized multi-tasker
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
The New Jersey State Bar Foundation (“NJSBF”) is committed to promoting and fostering a diverse and inclusive organization that provides equal opportunities for all.