Details: This position is $16.00 - $17.50/hour, non-exempt, full time with possible overtime.
The Resident Connection Associate is the first point of contact for anyone contacting the Senior Housing Assistance Group (SHAG). Resident Contact Associates manage inbound telephone, web-chat, email and voicemail inquiries regarding our communities. Resident Connection Associates will also perform outbound follow-up tasks for new and current residents and their families. The Resident Connection Associate ensures questions and inquiries are answered quickly, accurately, consistently and handled to SHAG standards.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to effectively use a variety of information resources (e.g., wiki, knowledge or content management)
- Ability to provide a high-level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent writing, verbal, and communications skills
- Strong keyboard skills (speed and accuracy)
- Strong computer application and navigation skills
- Must pass criminal background check
- Convert leads into community tours
- Provide guidance and understanding in interpreting potential resident/family needs in locating the best community
- Understand SHAG community locations and provide accurate and appropriate choices and information
- Provide consultative sales approach to identifying community and lifestyle opportunities
- Identify resident needs, clarify information and research issues
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Establish trust and build relationships that communicate SHAG's values and value in the market place
- Follow, communicate and serve as a role model for company policies and procedures
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with current and future SHAG residents and working to establish a positive rapport with every interaction via telephone, email, mail, webchat and walk-in
- Manage current and future SHAG resident concerns/issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through company CRM tool and database
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service and professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Reinforce brand recognition by creating a customer experience of the highest quality
Working Conditions (travel, environment, physical requirements)
- Schedule is Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Ability to exert 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
SHAG does not unlawfully discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
Benefits include but are not limited to medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, 401(k) retirement savings plan and Orca passes.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume for this position to Foundation-Careers@shag.org.