1030 15th Street NW, Suite 1100W
Since 1984, Share Our Strength® has led the fight against hunger and poverty by inspiring and organizing individuals and businesses to share their strengths. Today, through the No Kid Hungry and Cooking Matters campaigns, Share Our Strength is ending childhood hunger in America by ensuring all children get the healthy food they need. No child should go hungry in America – we’re on our way to making that a reality and we want you to join us. We’re bold, creative, always open to new ideas and 100% dedicated to our mission. If that sounds like you, we’d like you to consider becoming part of our team.
The Associate for Partnership Development for Dine Out will be responsible for supporting and managing Dine Out for No Kid Hungry efforts. This support includes prospecting, recruitment, and onboarding of new restaurant accounts; national and regional restaurant account management; promotional partner management and advocate oversight; communications, website, and social media support; tracking data, financial projections and analytics; and other tasks to support the needs and fundraising goals of the department.
- Support team on recruiting large Dine Out corporate partner accounts and lead recruitment of designated midsize and small accounts.
- Manage portfolio of midsize Dine Out partner accounts and support management of large Dine Out accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with Dine Out partner accounts through meticulous service and support, consistent communication and information-sharing, and creative problem solving.
- Steward relationships and manage promotion planning, execution, and fund collection for assigned accounts.
- Conduct partner prospecting research, and manage Dine Out team corporate partner prospect pipeline.
- Manage partnership with Technomic, Inc., advocating for Dine Out for No Kid Hungry.
- Attend industry events as needed for relationship building, cultivation, and stewardship on behalf of the Dine Out for No Kid Hungry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- At least 2 years of experience managing aspects of marketing programs and/or restaurant partnerships from the corporate, agency, or non-profit partner perspective.
- Ability to manage multifaceted projects and perform well independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment are essential.
- Strong analytical, strategic planning, time management, and organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization and work successfully with them.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), including strong presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, with experience with Raiser’s Edge a plus.
Please apply with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. No Calls Please.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required