Temporary IT Helpdesk Assistant - Boston (temporary, full-time)
- Job posted by The Trustees of Reservations
Full Time Temporary
200 High Street
About The Organization:
The Trustees is an organization with a fascinating past and an exciting future. Our places are open to all and we thrive by involving as many people as possible in what we do. Founded in 1891, by a group of visionary volunteers, we preserve, for public use and enjoyment, properties of exceptional scenic, historic, and ecological value in Massachusetts and work to protect special places across the state. We have helped protect more than 50,000 acres, including 25,000+ acres on 116 reservations that are all open to the public. We are a nonprofit conservation organization funded and supported entirely by our visitors, supporters, volunteers, and more than 50,000 members.
- Assist the Helpdesk team to deliver technology support.
- Assist with the deployment of new equipment.
- Assist with software installations.
- Assist in collecting information for the hardware inventory.
- Assist with printer and network connection issues.
- Some technology support experience including helpdesk, hardware and software configuration and installation preferred.
- Experience with Windows 7, 8, and 10 Pro and Office 365.
- Basic networking knowledge a plus.
Benefits and Salary:
This is a temporary, non-exempt, position with a pay rate of $15.00 per hour. The position is 30-40 hours per week and will run for a three month period.
The Trustees offers competitive compensation and the opportunity to be part of a dedicated team across the Commonwealth who love the outdoors, who love the distinctive charms of New England, and who believe in celebrating and protecting our special places, for everyone, forever.
In addition to being an Equal Opportunity Employer, The Trustees of Reservations aim to create a thriving, inclusive workplace that values each member of our team. We aspire to reflect and effectively serve the residents and communities of Massachusetts who are at the core of our mission.
We kindly request that you do not call to inquire about the status of your application. Those candidates chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Minimum Education Required