The Latin America Partnerships Manager will work with strategic partners in Latin and Central America to open up skilled migration pathways for refugees and other forcibly displaced people to safe countries. This role requires a high degree of flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness to respond to new developments and emerging priorities across the global organization. The Latin America Partnerships Manager will also provide leadership and support to TBB’s operations, monitoring and evaluation and fundraising. This is a one-year contract position, with possibility for renewal.
Location in the Americas is flexible (Latin America, United States or Canada). Candidates must have work authorization; TBB is unable to facilitate work permits for this position.
- Conduct outreach with diverse stakeholders and coordinate allies and partners in the Latin America context to support refugees and other displaced people to access labour mobility opportunities. This includes relevant United Nations offices (particularly UNHCR and International Organisation for Migration), government and multilateral officials, international NGOs, local and community based organizations, refugee-led organisations and commercial organisations.
- Develop, package and disseminate technical guidance and training to support partners in Latin America to integrate labour mobility programming into their work with displaced populations, building on TBB’s learning in other jurisdictions.
- Work with the Global Partnerships Director to establish and refine TBB systems and processes for attracting, onboarding and supporting partners to initiate refugee labour mobility programming.
- Support TBB’s Directors in key destination countries to develop strategies and processes to facilitate remote recruitment of displaced talent from Latin America in collaboration with partners.
- Encourage and assist partner organizations to support displaced candidates to sign up to the Talent Catalog (tbbtalent.org), enabling them to access TBB supported skilled migration opportunities in Australia, Canada, the UK, USA and other emerging destination countries.
- Ensure accurate and timely monitoring, evaluation and reporting on outcomes and impact of TBB’s work in Latin America.
- Ensure delivery of activities and requirements of key donors supporting TBB’s work in Latin America, as required.
- Assist with fundraising and external communications to support TBB’s activities in Latin America.
- Provide strategic advice to TBB’s leadership team on the context and key risks and operational challenges that may impact our work in Latin America.
- Other duties as required.