368 South Main Street
Creative Living seeks an experienced and enthusiastic Development Manager to work in collaboration with the Business Manager, the Program Administrator, the board and volunteers to position this grassroots nonprofit for the future. The Development Manager will be responsible for raising the revenue necessary to support innovative programs for young adults and adults with developmental disabilities.
The Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing fundraising events including securing sponsors, donations, in-kind contributions, and managing event details and recruiting volunteers
- Grant writing and grant research
- Working with the board of directors and recruiting and developing new board members
- Communications – including press releases, website, newsletter and social media, Prior Constant Contact experience preferred
- Designing and managing an annual membership appeal
- Building community partnerships
- Ability and willingness to juggle multiple projects and priorities with grace and confidence
- Other duties as assigned.
The candidate should have 3+ years of development experience and a generalist skill set. Candidate must be highly organized and efficient, with excellent communication skills and must provide demonstration of good writing skills. Knowledge of the issues surrounding intellectual disabilities is helpful but not required. For more information, visit our website creativelivingandover.org. If you are interested in the position, please email email@example.com.
- Development: 3 years (Required)
- Fundraising: 3 years (Required)
Level of Language Proficiency
English, Spanish a plus
Minimum Education Required