Details: $15 - $18 per hour; 20 hour week
564 N.E. Ravenna Blvd.
Samaritan Center of Puget Sound
Office Receptionist for Main Office; Green Lake Neighborhood, Seattle
Full-time position $15 - $18hr; Reports to Director of Administration
Samaritan Center of Puget Sound is a non-profit, faith based counseling agency. We work with Couples, Families and Individuals in King and Snohomish counties.
- · Greet and interact with clients as well as answering multi-line phone system and directing calls to appropriate staff or therapist’s voice mail.
- · Provide new clients with the necessary client intake paperwork. Explain paperwork requirements as needed as well as make copies of insurance cards.
- · Maintain and update schedules and lists: therapist location schedules, phone extension lists, calendar of events, staff anniversary dates and birthday lists.
- · Maintain sets of new client intake forms for Agency.
- · Check and respond to general agency voicemails and emails daily.
- · Perform office closing procedures.
- · Set up file drawers for new therapist client files.
- · Close out client files following written procedures.
- · Retrieve client files from archives for clinical file audits and return them to client files when therapist is done.
- · Annually move current termed files and therapist day sheets to archive files and set up file drawers in the administrative office for the filing of current year term files.
- · Make service award certificates monthly to staff for recognition of their annual service anniversaries for presentation at the monthly staff potluck.
- · Order agency office and janitorial supplies.
- · Assist in the preparation of outgoing mail.
- · Provide backup for receiving and appropriately distributing incoming mail.
- · Other duties as assigned.
Preferences for Position:
- · AA degree or higher preferred.
- · Prior clerical experience preferred.
- · Excellent organizational skills.
- · Skilled with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
- · Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- · Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work independently.
- · Ability to strategize and make practical decisions quickly and efficiently.
- · Ability to use discretion and professionalism when responding to inquiries and when protecting confidential information and issues.
- · Ability to accurately determine when consultation with supervisors is warranted.
- Integral part of a small and highly interactive administrative team.
- Option to go full time with benefits after training period.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent in English, some proficiency in Spanish would be helpful.
Minimum Education Required