Details: Salary commensurate with experience.
995 Market Street
Who We Want
We are looking for an Operations and Office Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate wants to contribute to
the success of a nonprofit committed to education and tech equity. The Coordinator will play an integral role in our
continuing growth with a diverse set of responsibilities, including overall office coordination, operations and event
support, and financial management. We are looking for someone who is upbeat, self-motivated, and detail-oriented, and willing to learn new things and chip in with ad-hoc work. The Coordinator will work closely with all organizational
departments: Programs, Finance/Operations, Development, and Communications.
● Take a lead role in coordinating logistics for all ScriptEd events, including student and volunteer events. This will
include liaising with space managers, ordering food, and preparing materials and guest lists.
● Manage ordering and inventory of laptops, office supplies, and materials.
● Collect and process HR paperwork and prepare it for the HR coordinator.
● Support staff with bulk printing orders, mailing, and copying needs.
● Support directors with budget management by updating financial documents and reviewing expenses recording for bookkeepers.
● Serve as a go-to person for all office-related needs, including technology, building access, and office supplies.
● Responsible for operational onboarding of new hires, including technology, building access, and office supplies.
● Assist development team with record keeping and reporting.
● Act as main liaison with payroll provider to support local staff needs.
● Assist Executive Director with day-to-day financial management of the Bay Area office and relationship
management of insurance brokers, suppliers, vendors, and landlord.
● Assist Executive Director with calendar management, note-taking at staff meetings, and organizing meetings and
● 2+ years of experience in operations and/or office management.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (especially Word and Excel) and Google Suite.
● Prior experience in data management; background in Salesforce highly preferred.
● Familiarity with basic bookkeeping; background in QuickBooks is a plus.
● Excellent time management and organizational skills, and highly detail-oriented.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Willingness to work occasional extended hours and weekends.
Includes a competitive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Operations and Office Coordinator Application”