The Seattle Science Foundation is looking for a new Project Coordinator to join our team. Located in the heart of Seattle, the Project Coordinator will work with leading physicians, researchers and engineers from around the world to help plan and implement a number of continuing medical education programs and activities. The position will play an integral role in helping the Seattle Science Foundation make groundbreaking advancements in the field of medicine.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work with the Director of Education to plan and implement a number of medical education and surgical training programs. Duties include, but are not limited to, securing educational grant and exhibit support, arranging for catering and AV needs, as well as corresponding with meeting attendees, planners and invited faculty.
Marketing and Promotion
- Assist in the marketing and promotion of our educational programs and events. Duties include creating email marketing and social media campaigns, website updates as well as developing print materials.
General Administrative Duties
- The Project Coordinator will serve as the first point of contact for the Seattle Science Foundation. Duties include, but not limited to, greeting guests, managing incoming phone calls, maintaining office supplies, and ensuring that the Seattle Science Foundation is kept looking its best.
- Bachelor's degree
- Three to five years' event planning or project management experience
- Oral and written communication skills essential
- Organization and attention to detail essential
- Ability to work as a team member
- Detail and process oriented
- Timely with work load is essential
- Graphic design experience preferred
- Prior marketing experience preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply via the Seattle Science Foundation website. Due to a high number of applicants, we will not be able to take phone calls or emails regarding questions about the position. Thank you.