- Follows and implements all program safety procedures.
- Provides supportive counseling to clients concerning daily personal and social issues.
- Administers medications in accordance with MAP standards and trains clients in self-medication procedures.
- Maintains documentation per site expectations.
- Cleans site and assists residents in housekeeping and personal care activities.
- Implements clinical, risk and behavioral plans.
- Monitors client health needs.
- One year direct care experience providing services to adults with mental illness or related population;
- BA/BS can be substituted for experience.
- Department of Public Health certification in medication administration is required within 60 days.
- Proficiency in word processing and basic computer functions.
- Demonstrated professional communication and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends on a scheduled or as-needed basis
- Driving License Required? Yes
Minimum Education Required