- Communicate with client, family and collateral providers to increase supports and address emergent conflicts in the community.
- Refer and facilitate clients' engagement in diversionary, community based supports.
- Secure inpatient and detox admissions as needed.
- Provide assessments in local Emergency Departments at the Urgent Care Center, schools and homes.
- Licensed clinician in the state of MA.
- Experience in mental health and substance abuse with requisite competencies in adult, child and adolescent psychiatric assessment.
- Driving License Required
Minimum Education Required